Being creative is good for children! It gets them thinking in new ways, teaches them to focus on a task, and allows them to express themselves freely. We offer online art classes for kids that help children learn new skills and meet fellow art lovers in a safe virtual space.
With ArtistiCat online art classes, you’ll be the coolest cat in school!
- General art classes (drawing, painting and sculpting)
- Drawing (manga, cartoons and other types of drawing)
- Realistic painting and drawing (the kids will learn all sorts of techniques to create art that looks real)
Jaq Grantford (www.jaqgrantford.com), winner of the Darling Portrait Prize with the National Portrait Gallery of Australia and Archibald People’s Choice Winner, founded the art school. She has loved seeing students thrive through learning art in the ArtistiCat art classes.
- FIRST CLASS IS FREE!
- Brilliant artists and instructors take the classes in real-time on Zoom.
- Easy to organise – we make our online art classes clean and simple for you.
- Brilliant price – our online classes are the most affordable you’ll find.
- The kids will produce amazing art in the class, and you’ll love seeing what they create!
- We have art classes for all age groups.
- To see the activities planned for the online art classes, click here. There are some fantastic art ideas organised!
Children’s Art Classes Run by Professional Artists
During our online art classes, your child will learn from experienced artists with a wealth of knowledge to share. Our founder, Jaq Grantford, is an award-winning artist whose art is held at many national Australian and international galleries and museums. We love seeing children learn and grow, nurturing their creative talents and becoming confident young creators!
We offer painting, sculpting and drawing classes for kids aged 5 – 16. All our affordable art lessons happen online and require minimal materials, much of which you may already have.
Join a Free Online Art Class
We run art lessons for kids with creative flair and would love to have your child with us for the next one! You can sign them up for their first lesson for free to see whether we are a good fit.